Studies for which reliance determinations have already been made and documented under the SMART IRB Agreement do not need to be entered into the Online Reliance System. While institutions may decide to "re-process" such reliance arrangements in order to have all SMART IRB studies documented in one place, the request would have to go through the workflow with each institution recording their decision in the System; determination dates (i.e., the date of reliance determination) cannot be backdated, and so would reflect an "after-the-fact" arrangement.
Articles in this section
- Introducing interface improvements for the Online Reliance System
- Logging in to the Online Reliance System
- Overview of the reliance request and decision-making processes
- Introduction to the Online Reliance System
- Documenting SMART IRB reliance arrangements made prior to launch of the Online Reliance System
- Participating Institution contact information
- How to change your institution's Point of Contact
Article is closed for comments.