No. SMART IRB Agreement v2.0 provides that Participating Institutions that are federal agencies are not required to maintain insurance coverage for their activities under the Agreement. See the SMART IRB Agreement v2.0 FAQS for more information.
Articles in this section
- Are federal agencies subject to the insurance provision in the SMART IRB Agreement?
- Guidance Regarding Scope of Review Provision of the Trial Innovation Network (TIN) Letter of Indemnification (LOI)
- Does the SMART IRB Agreement contain any "representations and warranties" by the parties or, disclaimers of representations and warranties?
- Why doesn’t the SMART IRB Agreement have an indemnification provision?
- Why doesn’t the SMART IRB Agreement obligate Participating Institutions to carry specific types or amounts of insurance coverage?
Article is closed for comments.